04 November 2008
Update
OK, so it has been forever since i posted. Horrible, I know. David now rolls over. He did that for the first time on Oct 14. He loves his tummy time and gets up on his toes and on his knees and holds his head up great. He started talking this morning, well, he found his voice. My mom heard him from downstairs, which means church might be very fun this coming Sunday... He also loves to chew! David grabs your fingers and pulls them to his mouth to gum them. Cute, but slobbery. I kinda think he's starting to teeth. I don't feel any teeth yet, but he'll like rub your knuckle across his gums. Wouldn't it just be my luck to have an early teether?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my word, he is so, so cute. I am missing this baby grow up! I sure wish you were closer...
Post a Comment