05 October 2008

Being crazy...

I recently discovered to what extent being a mom can make you crazy. Like two nights ago, I was sitting on the couch feeding the baby (and it had been a while since the last feeding) so I was a little engorged and getting the little sharp stabby pains. He started going to town on the left side to which my right side protested by sending multiple sharper stabs all throughout. I did what I guess I'm starting to get used to and looked down and said "Ow, be patient, it's almost your turn!" My mom looked at me and asked "Did you just yell at your boob?" to which I realized, yes, I really did. I yelled at my boob and told it to be patient. I think maybe it's the lack of good sleep, but regardless, I'm going a little crazy...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it fun what a lack of sleep will do to you? That and the adjustments of being a mom work quite a number on anyone. Quite the official welcome into the mommy world! :)

Sarraphim said...

Heh. Wow, I guess I've got just SO MUCH to look forward to, someday in my future... pain in all kinds of unexpected places!

Miss you Shelly!

Anonymous said...

hey i taged u go look at my profile