05 November 2008

Halloween...a little late

I was super excited for this year's Halloween. It's David's first one and it took forever to find the right costume, but we finally picked a lion. He looked absolutely adorable! Dave got his schedule for that Friday just two days before and found out he had to work from 2p-10p...which doesn't exactly work to go Trick-or-Treating. So, I decided to go trunk-or-treating in Chino in my sisters' ward with them and my parents. All day on Halloween he was super fussy. He would sleep and whined basically the entire day. Miraculously, he fell asleep in the car on the way there! He even slept through getting his costume on and then continued to sleep for the entire thing! He took like a 3 hour nap and missed his first Halloween! I was so bummed! Fortunately though, Dave got off early and was able to join us. I'm going to take him to get some pictures done and I'll post them when I get them. For now these will have to do, but more will come later. This is what a sleeping lion looks like....

4 comments:

Camille said...

He is just adorable!!!

Heather said...

He is the cutest lion ever! I love that he slept through his whole first Halloween--great timing as ever with babies!

Anonymous said...

how sweet they look when u dress them up!

Jim and Tammy's Life. said...

So cute!!! I bought a pumpkin for Elizabeth's baby (to come) it will fit a boy or a girl, I think she finds out when her due date is tommorrow!