14 May 2009
Muffins!
I feel rather proud of myself, so I had to post! I spent a couple of hours today baking one of my favorite things...friendship bread muffins! I made good ol' chocolate chip (two batches) as well as double chocolate chip and caramel apple muffins. They all taste yummy and I am so excited to be eating muffins for the next week! I only kept one starter out to grow, so I don't have to find people to give them to. However, I do it all again in 10 days. If you want a starter and are in the area, let me know. As always, it comes with at least one fresh-already-baked-muffin so you know what you have to look forward to. BTW, all those bags there on the counter are full of muffins! Crazy, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those look yummy!!! I LOVE muffins!!
thos look so dang good!!!
So this is a chain muffin thing you have going on? Sounds good to me!
Post a Comment