23 May 2009
Disneyland 2 -AKA- Parade of Pictures!
We took our second trip to Disneyland with David using our passes, which means we have now made it worth it! There are a bunch of pictures...but it explains our whole day, so scroll fast if you don't want to see them all! This first one is how we spent the first half of our day. I used my Moby! I love it. My back didn't hurt one bit, and it normally does, so that's saying something. Anyway, I'll caption the rest of the photos...
This is the first character he got to meet, Stitch! He couldn't keep his eyes off him and just wanted to touch him. It was super cute. The Disney worker took this (Dave was on Tower of Terror).
This is Dave's Tower of Terror picture. I cropped it cuz there were two girls kissing in the front row... yeah...
David also met Minnie Mouse! He loved her nose.
This is what Dave did to see Sully, from Monster's Inc. He was reaching and laughing while we were in line. The people around us got a kick out of it.
He even tried to give him a kiss!
He was equally excited for Pluto. He was bouncing up and down in Dave's arms and babbling and reaching. Super cute. Next time we go I'll video it.
Dave took a self-portrait while I was going on California Screamin'
About 2 seconds away from blast-off
I almost missed Dave, so this was actually like the instant they took off. You can see hair is already flying...
The picture from the ride...
David's first train ride. He was asleep when we got on, but we had a lot of delays so he woke up a short while into it. We got on at Main Street and by New Orleans we stopped to put water in it, which included a few very loud hisses as they got the steam going. Coming around the back of the lake, we suddenly slowed down and came to a stop. "Sorry folks, we've made an unscheduled stop. We should get going momentarily." We luckily did and traveled to Toon Town. At Toon Town, the train wouldn't start. It took about 5 minutes and two different conductors and a lot of pumping to get it going. At that point, I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay on it! When we got to TomorrowLand, we decided to get off and ride the Submarine and then the Monorail back to Downtown Disney and then go home. The line for the Sub was like over an hour long, so we decided to save it for another day.
Filling the water tank.
David's first Monorail trip! He loved it! He stared out the window and every now and then would look over his shoulder and smile. It was super cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures--how fun to be able to go to Disneyland anytime you want!
Post a Comment