31 January 2008

Growing and growing!

This baby has sure been growing lately...which is great! It means however, that due to my short nature, that I already look big! I can no longer wear my normal pants, and people don't really have to ask if I'm pregnant.... We hit the 12 week mark today, so we're able to breathe a small sigh of relief as we are now past the biggest danger zone. So far pregnancy has been great! I feel better than I have in a long time and I've lost 10 pounds from doing the diabetic diet! Yay for no morning sickness!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how big you are already!! But, I know it's because of your height. I have a girlfriend here in my ward, and she was due with her first the same time another friend of ours was due with twins, and my friend who wasn't having the twins started showing LONG before the one who WAS having twins!! But, it had to do with height. Because the one who wasn't having twins is about an inch or two taller then you, and the one who WAS having twins is almost 6 feet!! But, we are so excited for you!!!
You should put together a poll on the family website for everyone to vote on the sex of the baby (assuming you are going to find out the sex before birth :)). That would be fun!!

Mary said...

Wow! You definitely are showing. :)

Anonymous said...

wow look at that baby gowning in side of u justwate until u are almost do! well congrats and enjoy all the moving in side!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are big! I didn't start showing until the 5th month or so. But yeah, you're short. lol When's the shower? You gotta lemme know when and where! =D
-Carissa