20 January 2008
Graduation
For those of you that are interested in knowing, I hope to be able to Graduate in August, But I should be Finished with classes by the end of Spring term which is June 19th and I plan on walking in the April Graduation, which is April 24th and the 25th. As of right now that is the plan. I will only have 6 credits left to take in Spring which will hopefully be one class, and internship credit for working 40 hours a week in my current job of building security. So if all goes well we will be back in California by at the latest August maybe as soon as June. It depends a lot on Shelly and the baby. I may start working at Costco so that we can have better health insurance, but we are still up in the air about that. It is really hard to plan life when there are so many uncertainties.
http://saas.byu.edu/calendar/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment