
Here is our baby!....yes, that was singular. The ultrasound confirmed a due date of August 15th, so Dave may have a very special present on his birthday! All looks healthy and normal, and although not perfectly clear through the pictures, we could see the little hands and its curled up legs. Its heart was beating at 171 bpm, and the picture on the bottom shows the blood flow to and from the heart. Sooo....we're having a baby! ~Shelly
It was really weird to be in a Dr. Office looking at my soon to be child. I mean sure one day I knew I would be a Dad, but it is still just the most different feeling than I have ever had. It will be fun juggling school and work, while trying to prepare for a baby, graduation, and moving back to California. Thank you for your prayers and for always being just a phone call away to everyone. We will do our best to let you know what we know about this little baby! ~Dave
3 comments:
OMIGOSH!
yaaaay!
totally can't wait! I think if it's a boy, you should name it chris, short for crystal. haha! kidding! congrats again and TONS of love!
Congratulations!
Hooray!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment