04 February 2008

The Chiropractor!

Sooo, I went to the chiropractor for the first time last Friday, and it was great! I must say though, it is really weird when they roll your neck around and then crack it really fast. I had to force myself to relax because it feels like they're gonna snap your neck! But I think every bone in my back was cracked and he said I was really badly aligned, so I went again today and I'm going back on Wednesday. I'll probably be going in three times a week for a few weeks. It's exciting, because I've had back pain forever, but never had the coverage to get it taken care of. Yay for having Medicaid!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That's awesome. I've only been to a chiropractor a few times and wasn't too big a fan, but I'm glad it's helping you.

Camille said...

I love the chiropractor!! The weirdest thing I have had adjusted? My ears. Yes, you read that right. I told my chiropractor that I had been really dizzy lately, and he said that I probably was getting a little head cold, and that maybe fluid wasn't being able to drain, so he adjusted my ears. It really helped!! But, it was odd!! I had no idea you could adjust ears!!! LOL!!