Well, the fated day has arrived... our baby turned ONE today! Crazy, huh? It seems like yesterday he was a brand new tiny baby in our arms. Now he's a running toddler... where did the time go? We had a pretty busy day today, as I had Emma and Hannah all day without backup (as I will the rest of the week), but I think we managed to squeeze some fun in. We got to go shopping, which he always loves and then he got cake! He stayed up past his bedtime and got to partake in a gooey sticky mess. I'd explain what he did with it at first.... but you'll just have to watch for yourself...
I at least wanted to post his cake experience tonight, but watch for a recap of the first 12 months of his life....
wow, this year went by SUPER fast!!!I love the cke pics and video. Our family wil be attending the party, so what size is David and Hannah now? Nate is wearing 2T mostly and some 18 months still fits.
2 comments:
wow, this year went by SUPER fast!!!I love the cke pics and video. Our family wil be attending the party, so what size is David and Hannah now? Nate is wearing 2T mostly and some 18 months still fits.
Gotta love smash cakes. I love the footage!
Post a Comment