30 April 2009

Bath time, climbing and 'more'

Two posts in one day...amazing, right? I might even make it three later... David LOVES the water-- baths, showers, swimming pools. He also loves to climb...this is what happens when the two combine.... You'll have to excuse the sink shot for the last few seconds, he also loves cat food and was going straight for it at top speed.

We have been working on baby signing with David and he understands quite a few. He knows milk, more, and thirsty as examples. However, he doesn't usually DO the sign. On Monday, he started to do 'more'. I was so excited I put it here for you all to see. Maybe I'll have to record his reactions to some of the other ones for a later post...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH DAVID! We've gotten more out of Madi a couple times, but not as enthusiastically as David's :o) They need to hang out again so David can show Madi what babies should be doing...well, unless he's going to teach her to climb. Hmmm...tough trade off. Cute kid. We miss you guys (of course)!

Heather said...

So cute! I love that he loves the shower and that's so great to see him signing. Gotta love it when it finally sinks in!

Kalita Ulrich said...

He is just to cute Shelly!! Love the videos!!!