A couple days after that party, we got together with Kevin and Camille and their three kids and Dave's brother Adam, to see the temple lights. I haven't been to the LA temple lights in a few years, so it was fun to walk around and spend time with family we don't see very often. I took this photo of father and son at the end of our light-seeing.18 January 2009
Christmas Catch-up
OK...so we didn't have internet for a week and then it's been bad before that and since, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Babies do so much in just a couple weeks...and then there's Christmas. We were pretty busy and have a few pictures to show.
At the Sprague Family Christmas party, David met his second cousin Nate for the first time (well technically, he met most of the family for the first time, but you know what I mean). Nate is only 3 or 4 weeks younger than David. We got a group photo of them with Hannah.
At the Larson Christmas party, we took a picture with his cousins Hannah, Chloe, Tucker and Trevor.
A couple days after that party, we got together with Kevin and Camille and their three kids and Dave's brother Adam, to see the temple lights. I haven't been to the LA temple lights in a few years, so it was fun to walk around and spend time with family we don't see very often. I took this photo of father and son at the end of our light-seeing.
Adam was kind enough to take this family photo for us.
David loved the Christmas tree and his daddy likes taking pictures of him....
Opening his first Christmas present from Santa...
A couple days after that party, we got together with Kevin and Camille and their three kids and Dave's brother Adam, to see the temple lights. I haven't been to the LA temple lights in a few years, so it was fun to walk around and spend time with family we don't see very often. I took this photo of father and son at the end of our light-seeing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I finally reached the end of the catch-up. Great Christmas pics. Congrats on catching up. Now I need to follow suit--tomorrow :)
Post a Comment