06 December 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our ward Christmas party and boy, was it fun! Wayne and Melissa came with us. I can't wait til Trevor is big enough for David to play with! They both got to sit on Santa's lap and everyone oohd and aahd over them. This one lady who I've never seen before kept coming over and asking questions about them and touching their hands and stuff. I think it made Melissa uncomfortable since he's so young still. Anyway, David had to dress up for the Christmas party right? When I was at Target today I found a "My First Christmas" onesie and a baby Santa hat (which was kind of a weird design) for a dollar each...so I got them. He was so dang cute!
He was good for Santa this year, so hopefully that continues. Some of the other children weren't happy about being near the man in the red suit.
Santa gave him a present and he tried and tried and tried to open it. It was so cute we got it on video. In the first one, he decided to say hello to the camera.

I just loved these pictures, so you are now subjected to my mommy bias...

He had so much fun at the party that he just couldn't stay awake any longer. He fell asleep while Grandma was walking around with him.

5 comments:

Mary said...

He is adorable! I love his outfit. Hey, wasn't that my parents ward Christmas party too?

Camille said...

What a cute little Elf he is!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

So cute. I'm impressed with the shirt and hat for such a great deal! I love a great bargain :) I'm glad he did well with Santa. Presley would not go near him!

Anonymous said...

Cute