11 March 2008

18 weeks!

Today we had another Dr.s appointment. I'll now have to go to a cardiologist and he still wants me to watch my sugar because even though my glucose test was within normal limits, it was barely within. I have to go to the cardiologist to find out why I have been having so many palpitations in the last week and a half. While he was checking the baby's heartbeat, he had to chase him around my belly because he was so active! We also scheduled the appointment for our gender ultrasound. The only appointments available were three weeks from now, so on April 4th at 9:15 am we'll find out what we're having!!! And,...here are some new belly pics!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Super cute pictures! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. I still haven't felt any definite kicks yet, but I've felt lots of "swimming around."

Camille said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to find out what it is!!! Cute little belly!!!

dreamzzdreamer said...

way cute!
so can't wait to find out what it is!
<3

Anonymous said...

wow ur getting soo big and to think that very soon u will get to hold the little one in ur arms