20 March 2008
We're Moving!
Yes. that's right. We found an apartment in the ward we lived in when we were first married and it is just too good a deal to pass up. It is WAY bigger, MUCH closer to campus, and in our favorite neighborhood in Provo. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, but our upstairs neighbors are currently using one of the bedrooms for storage. They love pets, so bringing Fry is not a problem, and we'll be paying the same amount in rent. So this weekend I'll start boxing things up and we'll be moved in before I fly to California on the 4th. They are REALLY flexible with our date for moving out and I have a friend who is going to take it whenever we move out. Our ultrasound next Wednesday will definitely help us decide when we are moving. If there are any complications or we're having twins we will probably stay until after the baby or babies are born so that I don't have to switch doctors when I'm 32 weeks. If everything is fine, we'll have to discuss it. Dave really wants to stay until the end of August, but I would rather go home in June to have the baby. I'm the pregnant one, so I get the final say, but I do need to take his feelings into consideration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Good luck with the move. Let me know how I can help.
Post a Comment