22 February 2008

First Kick

Sooo, we're at 15 weeks now and this last week I felt the baby kick for the first time. I had felt a flutter before, but this was a definite kick. We are getting excited as I grow even bigger and as we advance further in the pregnancy. Only five more weeks until we find out what it is!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Awww!!! Those first kicks are so exciting!!! Wow, you have felt them early!! I didn't feel the fist kicks with Hannah until I was about 19 weeks. Chloe it was at 18 weeks exactly, and Tucker was 16 weeks. How fun!!! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!!!

Mary said...

Wow, how exciting!

dreamzzdreamer said...

yaaaay! so exciting!
wish we could've talked longer last nite. would've been able to ask how things were for myself.
come up with any name so far?