On Halloween, Dave and I went to Springville to go trick or treating with our nieces, Katie and Presley.Dave had to leave for work, so I went with them trunk or treating at the church. When we got done we went back to their house and passed out candy while we played cards.I left at 8pm so that I would have time to do my statistics quiz before I had to go to work at 9:30. I pulled in the driveway, and my upstairs neighbor was standing on the porch holding a tiny black kitten.I was somewhat surprised and asked when they got a cat, to which she replied that they didn't. When she opened the door for some trick-or-treaters, she noticed the kitten on the porch...and there was another one on the lawn. so, since her husband is allergic and they have two very.....active.....boys, I decided to bring them in. They're about 5 weeks old, and the cutest little fluff balls. Fry has really taken a liking to them, even if he does play a little rough sometimes. Sooo, we're trying to find homes for them. Know anyone who wants a kitten???


1 comment:
cute kitties! Fry looks enormous!
Post a Comment