28 September 2007

At least we can try again...

Well, here goes our first post... Last week we found out we were pregnant, which is exciting because it meant the Clomid worked. AND...it meant I CAN get pregnant, which was an issue due to my endometriosis. But this week, we lost it. After breaking down a couple of times, I feel much better. Dave has been great and very supportive, reminding me that we can try again. Some of you reading this will have experienced this, so you'll know how I've been feeling, but those of you who haven't...it makes you feel like a failure as a woman. The doctor has been great too, because the first thing he said I needed to understand was that it was through no fault or action on my part. Nothing I did caused this...it just happens sometimes. So I'm doing ok now, we just have to play the waiting game until we get the go-ahead to try again. I'll be on a double dose of Clomid compared to what I took last time, which increases our chance of twins. So next time...let's all pray for sticky vibes and grow a baby---or two!

1 comment:

Kinsie said...

you need to update!!! Luv ya :)