16 September 2008

A job

I now have a job. I work for AMC Glendora 12. The theater will open on October 17. Located by the In~N~Out, Sam's, Kohl's On Lonehill and Gladstone. I will be training at the AMC in Covina, until the week before our theater opens. This 12 screen theater will be all digital only the 2nd one in LA county, top of the line technology. And with this new job comes the benefit of my immediate family member not having to pay for a movie at AMC again, (until I quit). Anywhere anytime, just call me. Dad, Mom, Brother's, sister, my spouse and my kids. Sad to say this does not include my in-laws or their kids. But if you are close I can take family and 1 guest, the guest being my brother and say his wife. Or for my friends I can take 1 of you at a time any person. Just let me know when you want to meet up, where yo want to go, and what you want to see. I have to be there with you in order for a guest, friend, to get in. I am excited to have a job doing something I have always wanted to try, and to have some sort of income. If you have any questions let me know.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats, Dave! Maybe when we're up in Oct we'll have to take advantage of the family deal!